Love Vintage?

A beautiful blog about all things vintage. Made with love x

Saturday 9 January 2010

Vintage Vision

I know of a few weddings coming up this year so I often find myself looking out for the perfect vintage wedding dress for my soon to be wed friends. I have had very little luck so far, even in the more expensive vintage shops but whilst shopping in Harlequin the other day, I found the best selection of vintage wedding dresses I have ever seen! Ranging from sweeping 1930's silk to 1900's lace gowns, there was a dress to suit every taste. One of the most stunning was a plain ivory silk dress, floor length with a subtle train at the back. On the front, the neckline was a deep V, leading in to a slightly rouched waist band. The fabrics were all in great condition and unlike many vintage wedding dresses, none of them had yellowed over time. The prices ranged from £100 to £600 depending on era and detail but all of them were totally unique. They also stock a great selection of veils and fascinators as well as some stunning bridal jewellery. So if you, or someone you know is looking to get hitched in vintage style some time soon, check out the dresses in Harlequin on Sydney Street in Brighton.

No comments:

Post a Comment