Love Vintage?

A beautiful blog about all things vintage. Made with love x

Saturday 16 January 2010

Tara Starlet

I had a lovely day today made all the better by my stumbling upon the website of a vintage savvy seamstress who makes the most beautiful clothes! What I love most about this designer is that, amongst others, she really has the 40's style down to a fine art and her clothes look like originals. The 40's is one of my favourite era's for fashion because despite the requirement for practicality in female clothing at the time, style was never absent. Women always looked stylish and sophisticated whether they were popping to the shop or working in an office and Tara Starlet captivates that in her pieces. My particular favourites are the fantail skirts (as seen above) and the gorgeous Sailor Slacks. She also stocks a quirky range of swimwear on Dollydagger! Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment