Love Vintage?

A beautiful blog about all things vintage. Made with love x

Tuesday 26 January 2010

I wish I were in an RKO picture

I've been rather quiet on the blog for a week or so now due to pesky University deadlines but I now have two weeks off in which I intend to devote my attention fully to rooting around for some vintage gems!
The 20's, 30's and 40's are my favourite moments in history for film, fashion and music. I love the culture of that time and wish I could have been part of it! I listen to a lot of music from the 20's, 30's and 40's and always find myself daydreaming of being at a glamourous party in a cocktail dress waltzing around with a dashing gentleman in tails. Perfect!
Anyway, aside from making me daydream, the music is really relaxing and uplifting, so to help you kickstart your week, I've put a few of my favourites up. Happy daydreams! x









No comments:

Post a Comment