Love Vintage?

A beautiful blog about all things vintage. Made with love x

Saturday 19 December 2009

Pretty me up

Now I know most of you have the vintage make up look down but there is a lot more that you can do than eyeliner flicks and red lipstick- not that I'm knocking it! I found this make up tutorial online and found it really useful. The model looks really fresh and kind of cartoony- I think it's a nice look. If you're curious about how to complete the vintage look but not look too "done up", then this make up tutorial might be good for you. She's used false eyelashes in the tutorial but there's no reason why you can't wear this look all day with just mascara and then put on some falsies to give your look a reboost before you go out. I'd also suggest that if, like me, you get dark rings round your eyes when you're tired, try Benefit's Boi-ing concealer around the eye area and finish off with a little Ooh La Lift (also Benefit) on the eyebone- blend by tapping lightly- not rubbing! This will give you that fresh-as-a-daisy look you so desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment